thecolonialshow.com.au and iconicperformances.com.au and bookings.iconicperformances.com.au are online services(websites) owned and operated by ICONIC PERFORMANCES Pty Limited (ABN 58 141 824 599) and all online booking forms and submissions are processed by Iconic Performances Pty Limited.
As the customer and internet browser (you) we recommend that you read these Terms and Conditions and this policy page carefully before using the Site or making a booking. By using ICONIC PERFORMANCES online Site or by making a booking with ICONIC PERFORMANCES by any means including but not limited to electronic bookings, online bookings, over the telephone, by facsimile or mail orders, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you choose not to be bound by the terms and conditions prior to make a booking or placing an order, ICONIC PERFORMANCES does not grant you the right to use the Site and you must cease using this Site.
The term "event" used in any correspondence, document, invoice, digital means, electronic email or webpage owned, operated or managed by ICONIC PERFORMANCES refers to any show and/or performance and/or event and/or activity associated with the event which has been booked with and performed by the contractors and/or staff of Iconic Performances Pty Limited.
The term "you" and/or "customer" used in any correspondence, document, invoice, digital means, electronic email or webpage, owned, operated or managed by ICONIC PERFORMANCES refers to the customer (the contact), company, adult, parent and/or guardian.
ICONIC PERFORMANCES may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations become effective on posting. By making a purchase through Iconic Performances Online Booking website, this website, or over the telephone, or by email, or by mail correspondence, after the terms and conditions have been varied, you agree to be bound by the variation.
Last updated August 13, 2015.
GENERAL TERMS and CONDITIONS
We encourage you to rate you experiences and publish your ratings and viewpoints (collectively postings) on the ICONIC PEFORMANCES website. This will provide useful feedback to enable our customers and partners to select the experiences that suits them best.
At all times, ICONIC PERFORMANCES reserves full discretion as to whether or not to publish (or remove) review posting and rating. Please consider the guidelines set out below when submitting your contribution or making a complaint about your experience before submitting the posting or rating.
These guidelines may be updated from time to time to take into account changes in public policy, business operation and society trends. You should constantly review this page for the most up to date version.
Please note that when you submit a posting to this site, whether in the form of a review, a rating, a comment, a suggestion, a photograph, an idea or the like, you are granting to ICONIC PERFORMANCES and its Partners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform your posting throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; (b) use the name that you submit in connection with your posting, and (c) share your posting with any other social network such as (but not limited to) Facebook and Twitter.
When submitting a posting or rating, you may elect whether your First Name, First Name and Surname or Surname is published or whether you should be identified as 'Anonymous'. All postings and ratings will contain the date and time of your experience.
ALL POSTINGS MUST COMPLY with the following guidelines:
- Reviews must be based on personal experience: a review must not relate to a third party's experience. It must be submitted by the person that actually saw or was part of the experience at the relevant show and event date.
- Reasons should accompany any review: this is helpful to enable the reader to understand the circumstances to which the review relates.
- Reviews should be topical: for example they should not be out-dated but current and relevant.
- Postings must be appropriate: they must not contain any vilification/hate content in relation to race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other social, political or religious issue. Vilification is any public act (which includes any content displayed on the ICONIC PERFORMANCES website) that could incite others to hate, have serious contempt for or severely ridicule a person or a group of people because of their race, nationality, descent, ethnic or ethno-religious background, sexuality or medical condition.
- Other inappropriate content: we reserve the right to not publish any material, whether comprising words or pictures, that:
- encourages or could encourage prejudice against any person or group on the basis of race, sexual preference, gender, nationality, religion, physical or mental disability, ethnic background, age,occupational status or political beliefs; or
- contains profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or wilful, topics, material or information; or
- is pornographic or could be construed as being pornographic or offensive to any group of people; or
- is unlawful, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, suggestive, threatening, inflammatory , is in any way invasive of privacy or public rights or otherwise objectionable; or
- content that could constitute, encourage or contain instructions for the commission of a criminal offence; or
- content that infringes the trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual proprietary right of any party (that has not given its consent to such publication); or
- content that is not related to a show or event or product owned or managed by ICONIC PERFORMANCES; or
- content that constitutes an advertisement or is otherwise designed to solicit the custom of the reader.
- Naming of persons: postings must respect the privacy of others. Accordingly you must not name any person or in any other manner identify any person if the subject of your posting is to portraythat person in a defamatory or controversial manner.
- Naming of competitors: reviews should not contain comments that contain references to other shows, entertainment companies.
- Right of Reply: you must not refuse the right of any person or entity named in your posting the right to respond to any claim or comment made by you in your posting.
Reviews: reviews should not contain comments that contain references to safety breaches or be biased by circumstances outside of the events control (flood, fire, etc).
ICONIC PERFORMANCES takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of any posting published on its website from time to time. ICONIC PERFORMANCES will not be liable to any party if a posting is published in contravention of these guidelines.
ICONIC PERFORMANCES strives at all times to provide fun, safe performances and activities for all children, adults and participants. In an effort to fulfil this commitment, we ask that all participants enrolled, attending and/or participating in ICONIC PERFORMANCES events follow the basic guidelines established and explained during the beginning of each event. If deemed that a participant (child and/or adult) is behaving and/or speaking in an unsafe manner, ICONIC PERFORMANCES may ask that the person in question be removed from the ICONIC PERFORMANCES event, and in such a case, no refund will be awarded. You agree and understand that it is a requirement that all participants, children and adults cooperate with ICONIC PERFORMANCES in the event that you are notified of discipline problems.
ICONIC PERFORMANCES Review and Feedback Policy
ICONIC PERFORMANCES PTY LIMITED Booking Terms and Conditions are current as of: